for newbie duck owners like me (care sheet for ducks)

ok. a week before sounds perfect
smile.png

would you be able to ship on the 29th this month. its a saturday

Hi Perfect! I called Salem and was told she'd be talking to the guy she was placing the order with TODAY! She said they planned on getting ducks and she will be calling me back with the date and whether or not they'll be able to get any Khakis. I'll keep you posted.
big_smile.png

Quote:
That's great. I sure do hope they get some khakis in because you know I just won't be able to resist either. I wonder what hatchery they get them from? I actually just got back from salem feed and grain I walked in with one of my runner ducks in my sweat shirt and the lady barley noticed until it quaked!
lau.gif
Your gonna love your ducks, my favorite one rides in the car with us and sits on my lap and falls asleep. haha Keep me updated and good luck!

Quote:
Ugh, she never called me back! Now I'm going to feel like a pest if I keep calling and bugging her. You didn't happen to ask WHEN they're coming while you were in there did you?

Quote:
Ugh, she never called me back! Now I'm going to feel like a pest if I keep calling and bugging her. You didn't happen to ask WHEN they're coming while you were in there did you?

I did ask, but there was a different lady there and all she could tell me was around easter. So hopefully soon!

hypnofrogstevie- I just wanted to update you on the eggs. My ducks haven't laid in a week, don't know why, hopefully they'll start laying again soon. If for some reason I don't have enough eggs would you still want me to send what I have, or would you rather wait? I was also wondering if you would like me to throw in some chicken eggs?

Sophia

Back
Top Bottom