For people wanting to make cookie "Gifts in a Jar" I found my book!

thumbsup.gif

thank you very much

Oatmeal, Raisin & Spice Cookie Mix

1/2 c. raisins
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 c. all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. old fashioned oats

Layer the ingredients in the order given into a wide mouth 1 quart canning jar. Pack each layer in place before adding the next ingredient.
Attach a gift tag with the mixing and baking directions (below).

1 jar cookie mix
1/2 c. butter, softened
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 375*F. In a large bowl, cream the butter, eggs, and vanilla. Add the cookie mix and stir until the mixture is well blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Makes 3 to 4 dozen.

i was thinking the same, let's just try them all...LOL

thank you so much for posting these...they all sound wonderful and with fresh eggs!

Melinda

You read my mind! And you are so WONDERFUL to share these, too:) Two days ago I got out my jars and rings and put them in the automatic dishwasher for this very reason, not knowing how to obtain the recipes...Thank you so much!

Please post the mollasses one... that is my fave...are they crunchy or soft or in between?

i whould like to thank Robin'sBrood for the great idea!!! you just saved me a lot of family shoping..

i figured i give these to my mother inlaw,aunt,mom,etc and then they can have my 4 year old for the day and make them!

witch in turn, will give me time to build my coop, sleep, eat in peace, watch football, hunt, think, breath, and most of all spend time with my wife!!!!!!!!!

we are abought to get hit buy a blizzard just went and bought every thing i need to make them (i hope)still might have tomake a trip to the local store..

Back
Top Bottom