Aug 12, 2009
Beautiful Massachusetts
1 Magpie drake (4 months old)
1 Roeun drake (7 weeks old)
1 Indian Runner drake (2 1/2 years old)
2 Cayuga; 1 hen, 1 unsure (7 weeks old)

Asking $10 each

Last edited:
hello there im from freetown mass would like to see your ducks for sale need a few for the yard had 2 one died very lonely now got any pics of them

Hi!

Thanks for your interest. I will try to post pictures tonight. I also have 2 Cayugas (was going to edit my post to reflect this) that I need to find homes for if you're interested. Will try to get pictures tonight so I can post them.

Thanks

is there ANY way you would ship? Ive ben lookin for a drake for a few months and NO ONE has any.

Wow, that's interesting that there are no drakes around!

I would consider it if I can find the laws about shipping waterfowl from Massachusetts. Let me research that or you can let me know via PM if you happen to know or find anything.

Thanks!

THANK YOU! and I know. You would think there would be at least one drake for sale. Ive found a guy with anconas but he is asking alot of $$$

I'd be interested in the Cayugas, as I have a small flock that includes one Cayuga and would love to add more. But RedNeckRick should get first dibs, since he has a lonely duck who needs friends.
smile.png

Great! Here are the pictures I could get tonight:

First, my Indian Runner Drake below (Dr. Feathersworth):

IMG_2560.jpg

Next, my sweet Magpie Drake (Frankie):

IMG_2565.jpg

The black ones are the little Cayugas (Michael Phelps and Sugarsnap) getting their classic green feathering already and the Roeun is to the left:

IMG_2564.jpg

By the way, I thought I should mention that all of these are tame. They are not mean at all. They've been handled since they were babies. My kids put them in their pen at night and my daughter gives each a kiss on the head before she puts them in the pen. They're great little pets and I'll miss them!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much shipping would be as I have to research the laws about shipping waterfowl. Once I find an answer as to whether it's legal to ship them, then I'll be happy to give you a price if he hasn't yet been sold.

Back
Top Bottom