For Sale-FL- ALPACA PRODUCTS

Chicken7777

Songster
13 Years
Oct 10, 2008
North Jersey
Hello everyone, I have a couple of Alpaca products for sale. These are really great because they have a very soft texture and they will keep you very very warm in the cold weather. Mostly now that the climate is very cold...
I have had people that are horse riders buy these scarves and sweater since they keep you very warm when riding.

I have many colors for Scarves, mittens, and socks. I have one Gray colored sweater, and one light brown with designs colored sweater.

***IF you see anything below that is sold out and are interested in purchasing just post or PM me and I can get your order for later on when I have more!!*********
The sweaters, mittens, and socks are handcrafted by skilled people in Ecuador.

The scarves are made by the company Camargo from Peru.
The colors I have include-
A.Blue(scarf and socks)
B.White tan(combo 2)
c. Green(scarf)
d.Black (combo of all three items)
e.Gray(combo 1, and one extra grey scarf)
f.brown(socks, mittens, scarf)
g.Yellowish brown(scarf)
h.Red

***Sorry guys for not posting prices, here they are....SPECIALS FOR ONLY BYC MEMBERS!
Alpaca Fleece is very soft just like cashmere and sometimes costly soo please do not think I am adding prices really high for these...

1. Scarves of all colors- $14.75 each( but will leave them for $13.00 for BYC members Only)
2. Mittens-$8.50 each pair
3. Socks $10.00 each pair
4.Sweaters-$27.00 each

Shipping& Handling will be $6.00 only.
***Special**** If you buy two or more Alpaca Products I can Ship them out for FREE
***Special**** If you buy four or more I will give deduct $5.00 off whole purchase + FREE Shipping.
***Special**** If you buy more than 6 products I will give you mittens or socks for FREE + FREE SHIPPING

Below are the pictures of the many varities that I have. If you might be interested in any I can leave them at a great price just for people here in the BYC forum. Please PM or post for more information or for purchase.
Thank you very much and God bless!

THESE ARE THE ONLY ALPACA ITEMS I HAVE LEFT!!!!

1. I HAVE TWO OF THESE AVAILABLE!!----ONLY ONE LEFT NOW!!!!!!!!
Ebay023.jpg

2.Green Scarf
Ebay012.jpg

3.Dark Gray Scarf
Photo381.jpg

4.Light brown/Tan Scarf and Sock Combo
Photo379.jpg

5.Light brown/Tan Scarf
Photo380.jpg

These are Scarves made from Cotton not alpaca fleece but are also very comfortable and will keep you warm! Most of all very beautiful!!!
6.Ecuadorian Folklore scarf#1- These are like headresses they are very large and vey beautifully decorated!!
Ebay030.jpg

7.Ecuadorian Folklore Scarf#3-
Ebay028.jpg

I can also take orders for Alpaca Fleece blankets, hats, souveniers, and other items you see or dont see here*************

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys for not posting pictures.....the prices are edited on top please do tell me if you are interested...Thank you!....If you might be very interested in them please ask me for more pictures I have more variety, but ONLY two Sweaters left soo please tell me soon...

Last edited:
Chicken7777

Your PM box is full the PM you sent me is a fine order I need to Paypal you know.

Thanks,
Henry

Okay I was able to sell some of the Alpaca products. hcammack paid today and i shipped today as well, so if anyone is interested in any Alpaca Products please do say and I do ship ASAP. Thank you very much!

well actually sheeps wool is the itchy wool. Alpaca wool/fleece is very soft and feels great it WILL NOT itch. Its just like cashmere.

Back
Top Bottom