For Sale - Oklahoma - Cuckoo Marans and Jersey Giant Hatching Eggs

okcarla

Seriously Downsizing (NOT)
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Tuttle, Oklahoma
My hens are laying well so I'm offering these hatching eggs for $30 for 10+ eggs ... shipping is included. I can send up to 2 orders of eggs plus extras in a priority box and put styrofoam packing peanuts around the bundle of eggs to help insulate them from temperature extremes. Discount of $10 if you buy 2 orders.

Here's some pic's of my birds:

Cuckoo Marans (I have 2 blue cuckoo hens along with mostly regular, darker cuckoo hens and 2 feather legged roos) My feather legged cuckoos come from Kelly Cratty lines.

6412_november_2008_020.jpg

2 Blue Jersey roosters with 5 black hens, and 10 blue hens

6412_27_jan_2008_021.jpg

Last edited:
I would also like to know...and would you accept a money order if i sent it before you shipped the eggs?

thanks,
Brandie

Quote:
My hens are laying so well that I can get at least 20+ eggs of each breeds in 2-3 days.

Also, if you would prefer the extra eggs that I include to be another breed, I also have turken, easter egger, and silkie eggs available. Oh, and a few egyptian fayoumi and araucana eggs occasionally.

I can send a mix of all the breeds too, if you want. They're all in separate pens.

Quote:
Sure, I would have to wait to send eggs until after I received it, but money orders are fine. Just send a pm to let me know.

I've got to leave for work soon, but I should get some free time to get back on the forum while at work tonight ... I hope
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom