For Sale: Phoenix and Ameraucana Day Old Chicks/Auburn *SOLD*

Hi Amber,
I am interested in the BLRW.
I got a pullet from you in the spring.....she is a beauty.
Let me know how many hatch...
Thanks,
Tammie

Got any left? I'm in Auburn quite often for work. I'm also crazy addicted to chickens. It's a good thing I enjoy their company cause I think the BF is gonna have to move out to his truck to make room for all the animals.

GAhen and Kinnip, I'll send you both a PM and will reserve some Blue laced reds and other chicks for you. Thanks for your interest.

Alabama girl, I sure wish we were closer. I'm very interested in blrw and ameraucana chicks. I've heard great things about your birds.

Quote:
Oh thank you so much Missouri Chick, where did you hear it from? I'm honored really...but actually I can not take any credit at all. My silkie hatch was from Marie-Martin's eggs, Phoenix & Ameraucana were from Mergemet's (both BYC breeders). My BLRWs will be from Pinnie in Ma ( she's sent me pictures of her birds, which I'll post after they hatch) and my EEs will be from Deb's (BYC).
KierBri, I'm sorry if you are getting a wrong impression here, I'm not a breeder, I just do a lot of research first before buying my eggs, then keep only one, hoping that it turns out to be a PULLET and post the others here....I know...DH has already given up on me...psst we are still in the city
wink.png

Quote:
Michael, the BLRWs have not hatched yet. I'm keeping track of who wants them and I'll let everyone know as soon as they hatch. Price will not be more than $3.00. If it turns out that out of my 18 eggs only 6 hatch (God forbid), then it'll be first come first serve type of a thing. So I'll Pm everyone the moment they start hatching. Pinnie, the breeder told me that the eggs were both light and dark blue laced reds.
Thanks,
Amber

Back
Top Bottom