1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FOR SALE R-Com 20 incubator - never used $275

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by merrydancer, Mar 31, 2009.

1. merrydancer

merrydancer Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2007
    I am selling one of my r com 20 incubators. It is really like new as I have never incubated in it. I just other day, got it out of the box and fired it up for the first time because I had lots of eggs coming but got my new-to-me Sportsman 1502 going so I REALLY don't need it... and my other R-com 20 is my back-up.

How did I get two??? well, I ordered one for me for my birthday last year as a present to myself.... and my daughter got me one for my birthday last year... as a surprise... lol I decided to keep it as a back-up.

So.... I am going to sell the r-com that I have never used. The humidity sponge never even got wet. It was stored in the orginal box until last week. I have the manual. Comes with the universal egg tray and dividers.

I have had really good hatches with my other r-com 20. The calibration isn't quite what the manufacture says for humidity but once you understand that and adjust... it is pretty much a "set it and forget it".

Asking $275 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
    2 people like this.
  2. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    and you are located where??

3. merrydancer

Nov 28, 2007
    I am located in Vancouver, WA.

I would be shipping it in the orginal box.

Have a good day

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  4. merrydancer

Nov 28, 2007
    Price is decreased to $275.

I will keep decreasing it every week or so till I find a buyer or get an offer I can't refuse.

Great incubator... just don't need it

New-never used!

5. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    I am sorta familiar with these.. how much do they sell for?[​IMG] I am thinkin'...

6. bUg_Farm

bUg_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    On a mountain
    Sent you a PM...

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by