FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Anybody have an LF Cochin Hen FS? Quality isn't a Big deal, MIL just loves the Fluffyness, so I would love to surprise her with one.

Too bad she doesn't want bantams. I have 2 gold laced ones. Lunch and Dinner. They aren't breeder quality, but very cute. If I don't place them soon they're going in later with my ugly combed Partridge Silkie roo.

Kim, We had to take our Hens over to MIL's Garden area (The area next to where we set up chickens for Chicken Stock), because for some reason they wouldn't coop at our house, and would roost on the roof where Raccoons would get them, so we took them and the coop over to MIL's and put the coop on stilts and now all is good. And to get to my point.... My girls don't accept smaller birds very well, so we are sticking with the LF.

hey, we are looking to go to the show and pick up some eggs, I've had terrible luck with the mail. Looking for some BCM either variety, and possibly a few other marans. If I want to browse, do they usually sell eggs there? or just live birds?
I've never been to a bird show, its sounding exciting!

You can pre arrange for eggs to be brought there. Pete is head of our local maran club, let me see if I can get, or if someone else knows his contact info. I just saw is birds last weekend and they are gorgeous

Usually only live birds, although we did find a person who had 5 BCM eggs with them that they sold to us, but they didn't have them out, we just asked if they ever sell eggs, and they said they whad a few with them they would sell. But there are several folks here who have eggs and would bring them for you :)

OH, and
welcome-byc.gif

hey, we are looking to go to the show and pick up some eggs, I've had terrible luck with the mail. Looking for some BCM either variety, and possibly a few other marans. If I want to browse, do they usually sell eggs there? or just live birds?
I've never been to a bird show, its sounding exciting!

I know this is not a chicken but some times chickens and rabbits go hand in hand so with that said i am looking for a Netherland dwarf doe SQ and around a year old or less not sure what color i want but i would be willing to look at what ever you have for sale thank you all for your time .

bigb-71 (Not sure if anyone else mentioned the Stockton Show...)

There is actually a Rabbit Show on February 4 in Stockton. My son's 4-H rabbit group is going and several of the members have (100's) of Netherland Dwarf Rabbits, which are SQ.

You can pre arrange for eggs to be brought there. Pete is head of our local maran club, let me see if I can get, or if someone else knows his contact info. I just saw is birds last weekend and they are gorgeous

Pete hasn't set up his breeding pens yet. He will set them up sometime in February. I'm on his list for hatching eggs.

Back
Top Bottom