FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Turquoise & Pineapple Conure SELL OUT !!!

Hi we are selling out of our conures and would like to sell all items listed - please contact us for questions: www.godsgraceranch.weebly.com, thank you

calcium light
breeder cage (fits 2 pair of breeders, one set on top and one on bottom) 40 1/2 x 57 x 24 1/2
has flip out feed trays, doors to access cage and attach nest boxes
weaned cage (has a top and a bottom section plus shelf below) 25 3/4 x 55 1/2 (73 1/2 to ground with wheels) x 20
weaning cage (simple wire cage) 17 1/2 x 24 x 17
baby tank with heating pad attached 10 gal
2 nest boxes that hang on side of breeder cage
2 pair of breeder birds (full visual pineapple pair and full visual turquoise)
2 travel cabins with heating pad in each
styrofoam incubator from Little Giant
net to catch birds
toys, perches, dishes, calcium powder, medicine, feeding syringe, thermometer
whatever is left of: food, millet, cuttle bone, Kaytee Macaw formula, newspaper, cleaner

Turquoise & Pineapple Conure SELL OUT !!!

Hi we are selling out of our conures and would like to sell all items listed - please contact us for questions: www.godsgraceranch.weebly.com, thank you

calcium light
breeder cage (fits 2 pair of breeders, one set on top and one on bottom) 40 1/2 x 57 x 24 1/2
has flip out feed trays, doors to access cage and attach nest boxes
weaned cage (has a top and a bottom section plus shelf below) 25 3/4 x 55 1/2 (73 1/2 to ground with wheels) x 20
weaning cage (simple wire cage) 17 1/2 x 24 x 17
baby tank with heating pad attached 10 gal
2 nest boxes that hang on side of breeder cage
2 pair of breeder birds (full visual pineapple pair and full visual turquoise)
2 travel cabins with heating pad in each
styrofoam incubator from Little Giant
net to catch birds
toys, perches, dishes, calcium powder, medicine, feeding syringe, thermometer
whatever is left of: food, millet, cuttle bone, Kaytee Macaw formula, newspaper, cleaner

WOW I raised exotics off and on for years. In a way I'm glad I don't have the space because this would be awesome to bring home.

Oh they're too cool to rehome!

She lives in town though so she is skating on thin ice having 1 roo.
hmm.png

That red crested is adorable. Wish I had room for him.

She lives in town though so she is skating on thin ice having 1 roo.
hmm.png

That red crested is adorable. Wish I had room for him.

precisely... I like the gold laced but he crows at five a.m. and does not stop. I had a roo before that didnt start until around 8, sometimes nine and only crowed intermittently throughout the day so i know its possible to have one on the quieter side, its just a long journey to get it, lol. Id be willing to have a constant crower if he was good with his ladies and wasnt skittish, unfortunately the quiet one was a leg attacker. sheesh! As far as little red goes, hes kind of in a bad spot because hes got a sultan "brother" that he was raised with that is extra sweet and its making him look bad because hes skittish, lol

precisely... I like the gold laced but he crows at five a.m. and does not stop. I had a roo before that didnt start until around 8, sometimes nine and only crowed intermittently throughout the day so i know its possible to have one on the quieter side, its just a long journey to get it, lol. Id be willing to have a constant crower if he was good with his ladies and wasnt skittish, unfortunately the quiet one was a leg attacker. sheesh! As far as little red goes, hes kind of in a bad spot because hes got a sultan "brother" that he was raised with that is extra sweet and its making him look bad because hes skittish, lol

That's too bad.

My youngest daughter has been here the past week, off and on. The other day she comes in and says "Mom, your roosters are on crack! Don't they know the sun isn't up at 3am?" Silly girl thinks they only crow in the mornings? Where was she all these years? Obvious things go right over her head and she remembers nothing.

All black pullets currently available sold. I bathed chickens tonight and am not going to have time to bathe more sale birds before Stockton.
I have a blue cockerel available, black cock with leakage (he might be sold... he's a nice bird), and a couple gorgeous LF SLW (a cock and a cockerel) from two different breedings.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom