FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Oh and the only crack my chickens are on is cracked corn.

Chicken cracked corn
And I don't care
Chicken cracked cron
And I don't care

Hello everone, I'm looking to buy french black copper marans/wheaton marans eggs/chicks/pullets/hens and 1 cockerel/rooster. I'm also interested in coronation/light sussex, english orpingtons, welsummers, SQ rhode island reds, lemon cukoos, ameracaunas/EE, SQ longtail fowl, mallorcas but really have my heart set on FBCM/wheaton marans. If anybody has eggs and you confident about their fertility please, please PM me with quantity and price. You can also reach me at (209) 589-6101 anytime. I live in Turlock and would be glad to meet you before the show if you're passing by this way or can arrange to see you there at the show on Saturday morning?
Best regards to everyone here and God willing I'll see you at the show.
Thank you for reading.

I would love some more marans eggs too for hatching. Blacks or BCMs only please. Would like a dozen. PM me with pics and price please.
Thanks

Hello everone, I'm looking to buy french black copper marans/wheaton marans eggs/chicks/pullets/hens and 1 cockerel/rooster. I'm also interested in coronation/light sussex, english orpingtons, welsummers, SQ rhode island reds, lemon cukoos, ameracaunas/EE, SQ longtail fowl, mallorcas but really have my heart set on FBCM/wheaton marans. If anybody has eggs and you confident about their fertility please, please PM me with quantity and price. You can also reach me at (209) 589-6101 anytime. I live in Turlock and would be glad to meet you before the show if you're passing by this way or can arrange to see you there at the show on Saturday morning?
Thank you for reading.

I sent you a pm and there are plenty of people here thay have things you're looking for.

Thank you for reading.

I am bringing 3 pairs of juvenile pure English Blue and Splash Orpingtons to sell at Stockton.

These will most likely be the last pairs that I offer this year, I've sold as many pullets that I can let go of for this year, so if you are interested please let me know. I still will continue to have cockerels available.

Here's a picture of one of my mommas.
smile.png

I am bringing 3 pairs of juvenile pure English Blue and Splash Orpingtons to sell at Stockton.

These will most likely be the last pairs that I offer this year, I've sold as many pullets that I can let go of for this year, so if you are interested please let me know. I still will continue to have cockerels available.

Here's a picture of one of my mommas.
smile.png

Wow! Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom