FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

I heard there were some birds in the sale area that were sick enough show officials had to ask them to be removed on Friday night.

smack.gif

he.gif
That's what happens here too. Any time any light turns on my roo starts.....such a p.i.t.a

We made the mistake of turning on our bedroom light at one in the morning because we thought we heard the cat get sick. Stupid Gilbert crowed every ten minutes from that point on through the night. Yep, hes gone.

he.gif
That's what happens here too. Any time any light turns on my roo starts.....such a p.i.t.a

Thing is this guy either has roos or someone next to him has them. The ones down the street start and then my Blue AM starts. I've been putting him in the garage the past 3 nights and rarely a crowing problem out there. He was some leakage in his wings, so I'm keeping the other one from that hatch. They are BBS and I'm just going to keep the one who isn't quit black. You can see deepp deep blue if you really look at him and he's going to be my quieter keeper.

There was 2 sick roosters in the LF show barn, RIR if I remember right. They had puffy weepy eyes with slight drainage and were lethargic. They were near the Ameraucanas.

I heard there were some birds in the sale area that were sick enough show officials had to ask them to be removed on Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom