For speckledhen ... The Suedenator is blown up! YAY!

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Well he is not blown up but his photo is.
lol.png
He is now almost 8 x 10, in three versions...living color, greyscale and outlined. DH said.....and I quote him...

"Honey, why is there a huge rooster all over the table?" "Did you get another chicken?"

gig.gif

Now as soon as my bead search is over and accomplished...

SUEDE GOES 3-D
lol.png

So, Merry belated Christmas Cyn...I am going to have to order beads from all over and I know I will not have him beaded and framed or whatever before xmas.

But, I will let you know as I get closer to getting him done. I had forgotten how many shades of blue there are in glass beads and I am trying very hard to find as close as possible to his plummage.
lau.gif

Hopefully, he turns out as well as I would like...you will have him to look at in a lasting way. Keep an eye out and grab any good sized feathers he drops and I will use them in it too.
big_smile.png

hugs.gif

Last edited:
How dare you post something like that and not include pics!! I think that is against the rules!

We will also need a pic when you finish the beaded picture of His Studliness!

Omigoodness! How cool is that?! Aw, that's just so awesome for you to think of that! I can't imagine him table sized, LOL! Your hubby is funny. I'll ask Suede if he'll donate a feather or two for us.
wink.png
Thank you for having this wonderful idea-I'm so touched!
hugs.gif
bow.gif

Last edited:
Rte.66_chicks :

How dare you post something like that and not include pics!! I think that is against the rules!

We will also need a pic when you finish the beaded picture of His Studliness!

I will post pics of his beaded Studiness once he is beaded but right now he is just big pictures of his picture.
lol.png
he will next go onto a piece of braintanned deer hide and into a big embroidery hoop and the real fun begins. According to my bead pattern software...it is gonna take about 18,000 beads for him.

Do you see how many blues that boy has in those feathers?
ep.gif

BTW...Cyn I chose this picture because I love his chest and face in it.
big_smile.png
I have been wanting to bead a bird other than eagles and hawks and such and I wanted to get you something for Christmas to say thanks for always helping me with advice for my girls when I have had problems....so I thought "Hey, Suede is beautiful...I love Suede....I can bead Suede"...and voile' the idea came to be. So, I played with the pictures and finally got him to a good size for detail and said..."No way is this getting done in two weeks...ya gotta tell her what it is"
lol.png

Suede2.jpg

Last edited:
When you get done, I would love to see a pic of him!

Maybe I should make a cross stitching of him! Jeez, I am still doing the cross stitch on one for over two years. UGH! This will be a nice change of pace and not looking at that lpattern for over two years. I would imagine this lovely lady in garden will be done next year!

Back
Top Bottom