For those doing NaNoWriMo/who like to write

RabbitMage

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
I came across this today and thought it might be helpful or fun for some. It's a romance novel plot generator to help get you going! It has a few different genres of romance, andalso has a basic plot generator, plus an outline that it supposed to help guide you through writing a novel in a short period of time. I've had a lot of fun tinkering with it today!

http://cheappeeks.com/romance/index.shtml

Quote:
This is awesome! I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year, but I haven't *officially* come up with a plot yet and I think this will help
lol.png

Thanks for the link
smile.png

Count me in as another NaNovelist. This will be my third. I don't usually do romance, but stuff like that is fun to play with, and, hey, ya never know what will spark an idea!

Quote:
Also, on www.scriptfrenzy.org they have a plot machine that you might check out! It always comes up with interesting things
lol.png

It's my third year too! I failed epically my first one, but I won last year
smile.png

Edited to change it from .com to .org because I messed that up
hide.gif

Last edited:
I made it both previous times. This year-- well, we'll see. A lot will depend on getting a new laptop. Mine died and I am using hubby's, but, of course, it has nothing of mine on it!!!

Quote:
My laptop died last year right before NaNo... I had to use my dad's that he keeps at work. He had to remember to bring it home every night and I had to remember to give it back to him every morning. It was a pain, but it worked lol.

I'm hoping to have a new one before Nov. 1. Of course, then I get the "fun" of setting up a whole new system! LOL Luckily, the hard drive on my dead laptop appears ok, so I should be able to transfer most of the stuff over.

What's your NaNo name? I'm EyeWryte. I'll add you to my friend list over there.

Back
Top Bottom