For those with Show Dogs

Redfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 11, 2007
Gervais OR
You know what it's like to dedicate so many weekends to showing, grooming, taking care of and Paying for entry fee's, reserved grooming, hotel rooms and all the paraphanalia that goes with it. Well I'm ecstatic to announce the Liam (the dog in my avatar) finished his championship yesterday!!! woo hoo!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
He's done and I'm thrilled. Now if we show him again it will be just for fun.

He won a three point major and took Best of opposite sex yesterday in Vancouver Washington.
love.gif

Congratulations! I have considered showing dogs a time or two, but the timing has never been right.
Liam IS gorgeous!!

Woo HOO! I only showed dogs a little, but showed horses a LOT and I can FULLY appreciate what your finish mens. Congratulations, way to go, bravo and yeeee-HAW!!!

Thank you. It has been fun. He was rewarded with a big Carls JR (plain) hamburger after the show. He's never had his own before and he thought that was good stuff!

Oh, no, you cannot post just one little avatar-sized picture. We demand more pictures of that beautiful critter. I just know there is one where he is standing in front of the judge, proudly accepting his ribbon, right?

I have a couple of show-quality dogs (a Pyr (Impyrial lines) and a Newf (Kilyka) ) that are, alas, on limited registration--although as gorgeous as their champion siblings. Next year, hopefully if all goes well, they will get some working dog titles and I'll be able to compete them in draft, water rescue, rally, etc.

Back
Top Bottom