For those with Show Dogs

We only wrapped his ears on show day after grooming to keep the hair straight and untangled. I never wrap for any other reason. When he eats, he wears a snood so he won't mess up or chew on his ears.

is that why I see long eared dog with wrappped ears. Is any one with show dogs going to be at this show 2009 Reno Kennel Club Show - May 30-May 31, 2009. I might go and a very small chance I will show my neighbors dog.

I don't usually travel as far out as Reno unless there are excellent judges, majors, and/or a national or specialty. So probably won't see me there. Sorry.

Congratulations!!! & a 3 point major, that's awesome!
We had an Irish Setter when I was a kid; she was a wonderful dog! they are SO beautiful & such great personalities!

My two Cocker Spaniels are both retired from the show ring, so I completely understand how much effort you put into this. No more long show coats to keep up here, lol!

I want to show dogs but don't want to deal with the akc (don't mean to sound rude but the akc is kind of snotty not the people that show the dogs but the club I mean the chenged the name of the Jack russel terrier)

Quote:
I deal with the AKC all the time and have never had a problem. I'm sorry you have had issues with them....so far they have always been supportive when I am helping with a show or hunt test. Only once did I have a little bit of a problem, but it was my own screw up and the gal had to explain things to me AGAIN. lol

Back
Top Bottom