Formerly nice rooster attacked friend....

Crack N' Egg :

, my 2 yo son, who laughs at him and tries to ring his neck LOL. My husband and him have gotten into some comical cage fighting matches.

Anyway...he is just doing his job. One thing you have to remember is never turn your back on him. If you do he sees it as a sign of victory and you will be beneath him.

Good luck!!

LOL, your two year old tries to throttle your rooster:lol: I think I would like him.

I think if I ever had an agressive rooster, I probably would be like your husband and have a "cage match" (unless he seriously hurt someone, then it wouldn't be so funny, it'd be "curtains" for the bird)​

Mr. Roo isn't that aggressive. He has his moments, especially with non-family members. I guess he sees us as part of his flock. As for my daughter...she instigates it sometimes and my son...well I think he just tries to protect his sister. Now the hubby...I enjoy watching that! Next time I'll crack a cold one and try to video it.
lau.gif

I had a RIR roo that I would antagonize with my foot, and he was always game, never bothered anyone else but would bushwack me when I got home from work and the match was on. He was my best rooster ever. I don't tease roosters anymore, lucky once and don't want to take a chance with folks visiting.

Back
Top Bottom