Fort Cluck - First Time Building Coop

9F223D94-993F-44FA-B46C-A90E2E9CF2EE.jpeg

Not much to update but I did get green barn paint to paint the inside with lol. I think :gigsomeone suggested green as a joke ( in another thread ) but I committed to it. For the outside, I think we’re just going to put siding on. Nobody’s work schedule lines up so progress has been slow.

1B649AF2-1B6D-42C5-8703-FD44036C5AAB.jpeg
So, it’s supposed to get REALLY hot so I rigged this thing up. It made sense in my head, lol. One side blows air in while the other draws it out….of course, the fan that blows air in isnt directly on the chickens. Not technically a build but it’s an ( temporary ) addition to the coop

View attachment 3149077So, it’s supposed to get REALLY hot so I rigged this thing up. It made sense in my head, lol. One side blows air in while the other draws it out….of course, the fan that blows air in isnt directly on the chickens. Not technically a build but it’s an ( temporary ) addition to the coop

Be very careful with that.

Household fans can quickly accumulate flammable dust from the bedding and feather dander from the birds. At best it chokes the motor and ruins the fan. At worst it starts a fire.

Be very careful with that.

Household fans can quickly accumulate flammable dust from the bedding and feather dander from the birds. At best it chokes the motor and ruins the fan. At worst it starts a fire.
It’s really only for a few days or until the shutter exhaust fan gets here

Back
Top Bottom