azurbanclucker

Science! 🥃🦖
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Apr 29, 2017
Korriban
Hey gang.

For the past couple days, the forums have been very slow. Mostly on click interactions (so posting, navigation, checking conversations or notifications, etc.

Seems to be intermittent. Sometimes it'll be responsive, other times it will churn and the request will time out after a minute or so silently. Also seems to be regional. I've seen some people say they are not experiencing this issue at all while others are.

example
Screenshot 2022-11-21 072057.jpg

Notifications never loaded, the request timed out silently. This is one of the issues I've encountered, but it was the easiest to capture as a screen grab.

Not sure whether it's some kind of funky cloudflare layer issue or at the hosting side with a bad server in the pool, but it's definitely impacting site performance.

Thanks.

Add me to the group being impacted by everything operating very, very slowly. I have had the Railgun error once (the one @aart posted about) but mainly it is just slow. It is driving me nuts so I am stepping away and will try again later in the day. I am hoping some tech whizz genius can solve it for us soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom