Found a snake, what is it?

Madison! I love the new pics of Cornelius, Im going to have to get pics of mine. I keep telling my buddy I will and I forget, haha.

As for the showwwww..... I didnt know about it! LOL! Im trying to talk my sister into going to Anaheim this year, but maybe we can go to this one as well. I'll have to talk to my sister. Her and her boyfriend go to SF all the time, so Im sure they wouldnt mind taking a trip there again for a reptile show! You going? Do I get to help you pick out a new snake if we go?
lol.png

Quote:
Hehe hell yeah I'm going I'll be there later on Saturday, prob not till around 3 or so because I have to teach the poultry kids at my 4-h that day also and it's usually not over till noon so I can't leave till after that. Heck yeah you can help me pick out a new snake!!! I really have had my eyes out for a black milk snake, or maybe a type of ribbon/garter snake.
smile.png
Heck maybe I'll get another cornsnake instead! TOO MUCH CHOICES *dies*

SWEET! I havent mentioned it to my sister yet, but I might! Oh snap! I think we're going camping that weekend! Im not sure though. Duuuude, get a black milk! I want one so bad, but I think Im going to go for some type of python next, hopefully a Woma. I've got a 200 gallon tank sitting here doing nothing.
lol.png
So many choices, so little space!

I took pics of my snakes today, BTW. I have to get them uploaded, maybe later tonight.

Quote:
Yeah post pics of your snakes asap!
big_smile.png

Oh snap a 200 gallon tank!
ep.gif
my parents would kill me if I took up that much room!
lol.png

I think I'm gonna go for a mexican black kingsnake instead of a black milk though I haven't ruled out the milk yet. the kings seem to be calmer and cheaper from what I've read. But we'll see what there is at the show!

Nuuu you can't go camping that weekend! Reptiles are more important than nature!
lol.png

LOL I caught this black and yellow King Snake once but when I caught it I did not know it was a King and took it to a local pet store to ask well when we left we stopped at Walmart and I did not want to leave it in the car because it was at least 100 degress out and double in the car so I simply wrapped it around my wrist and walked in about a 3 foot long snake and guess what NO one noticed it even when I handed the money to the cashier, people are blind must of thought it was a pretty gaudy bracelett.

Quote:
Yeah post pics of your snakes asap!
big_smile.png

Oh snap a 200 gallon tank!
ep.gif
my parents would kill me if I took up that much room!
lol.png

I think I'm gonna go for a mexican black kingsnake instead of a black milk though I haven't ruled out the milk yet. the kings seem to be calmer and cheaper from what I've read. But we'll see what there is at the show!

Nuuu you can't go camping that weekend! Reptiles are more important than nature!
lol.png

Im uploading them right this moment!

Yeah, it came with a few bearded dragons in it, haha. They've passed away, so its sitting in the living room doing nothing!

Ahhhh, the Milks are a little pricey but worth it dude! They're awesome. The idea of a snake changing colors as it ages is amazing to me, haha. I hope you can find what you want!

Ummm..... I cant control it dude! And I might find a snake out there! That'd be sweeeeet! And my sister plans on hitting up a Herp show this fall with me! haha.

*moans like a zombie and limps forward* neeed piiiiiiiiiiictures! piiiiiiictuuuureesss...

if i can find a calm, non nippy milk that isn't crazy expensive i'll totally get it instead of a MBK

I find milk snakes every year at my house. At first they freak me outcause I always think iit's a copperhead... then I see it's head, and i'm cool. lol They are pretty...but a snake is a snake to me... I always move them away.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom