Found a Teeny Tiny Dutch Bantam on the side of the road-UPDATE w/pic!

Boy, I just googled images of a Serama and it very well could be one. I will try to post a pic and let the experts decide. I have a Dutch and I just assumed that she was one of these. She is so tiny. Will call the Old Rebel and see if I can run by there a snap a pic of the little girl this weekend.

Quote:
Serama can fly, maybe she flew there. Find out if there is anyone in your area that has them...and tell them you want MORE!!!! They are so addicting, we think chickens are addicting, well seramas are like crack!

How lucky your friend spotted it and that you were able to save it. Good Luck with the little Bugger.
yippiechickie.gif

She is definitely the tiniest full-grown little hen I've ever seen. We're working on a name for her. My Mom made a comment about Shirley Temple when I was talking to her about the tiny hen, so we've been calling her Shirley. Then Cheryl. But nothing has really stuck yet.

Chickensioux will be posting pics shortly. Let us know what kind you think she is and name suggestions will be seriously considered.

Hi Goatwalker!! I'm rushing like crazy today, but I'll try to PM you soon.

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY and a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!
the Old Rebel

She looks to be the size of my seramas. My newest little girl is super little, like palm of my hand, like yours is. Can you get pics of her standing? She does look VERY cute! I wish I could find chickies like that! Mine just show up in the mail
wink.png
lau.gif
Here's a pic of my little girl...

27475_img_1347.jpg

Looks like a Serama to me. In fact, she looks a LOT like 19hhbelgian's girl. We're calling her Tiny Tina now. My friend, Tina, used to have tiny little chickens like this, so Tiny Tina just might stick. She sure is a sweetheart. If she was somebody's little hen, I know they are missing her like crazy. But she must have flown to where she was, or fallen off of or out of a passing vehicle, because there is NO place for chickens anywhere close to where we found her. Anyway, she's mine now unless someone puts up a sign for her.

I have a bantam blue cochin roo that would be ADORABLE with her, but I think he is too big for her. I'll try to post pics tomorrow to see what y'all think.

Hope everyone has a GREAT NIGHT and a HAPPY DAY tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom