Found an incubator...

My DH is an engineer and leaves me little diagrams of stuff. Yikes! Does he think I am stupid or just has a compulsion to diagram everything? Must be a compulsion? He even has a certain way he tears off the grocery list. What do they do to these people in engineering school? My son says that stuff drives him crazy. After 27 years, I just ignore it. He does come in handy at times.
big_smile.png
Enjoy your bator. What a find! That letter will be priceless to you someday. There are many things money can't buy.
wink.png

i talked to him today, he sid he raised coturnix in it... he's goin to florida to get some cold relief for about a week, so i wont be able to call him like i normally do... he's thinking about getting a newer incubator and starting on some chickens again. though he has normally dealt with cows (grew up on a dairy farm.)

with regards to the letter, i do cherish that kind ofstuff. i have many of his original pencil drawings for NASA. an some prints of them as well. maybe some day he will give me his autographed picture that howard hughes gave him for helping with the spruce goose... (minor help nothing major)

I'm probably one of the younger adults (23 almost 24) my parents had chickens but we never incubated any eggs, we let the hens do their jobs. Our speckled sussix "queenie" was the oldest hen we had would hatch about 20-24 eggs at a time... We never needed an incubator.

Back
Top Bottom