Found my first egg!!!

DYEJOB

Chirping
Mar 29, 2021
Went to visit and hand feed my girls, 8 of 4 different breeds, and found a single egg. We hadn't expected any until next month, August 2021, and had not set up Nesting boxes. All 8 girls usually clump together to sleep at night in the coop, even though there are roosting poles. So I was happily surprised to find this half sized brown egg in the corner where they all sleep. Now I have to figure out who laid it..YIKES Can't believe it actually happened, Go Girls!!!

Went to visit and hand feed my girls, 8 of 4 different breeds, and found a single egg. We hadn't expected any until next month, August 2021, and had not set up Nesting boxes. All 8 girls usually clump together to sleep at night in the coop, even though there are roosting poles. So I was happily surprised to find this half sized brown egg in the corner where they all sleep. Now I have to figure out who laid it..YIKES Can't believe it actually happened, Go Girls!!!
Yay! That's always really exiting! As for identification, you'll probably never find out who laid it! lol!

Congratulations on your first egg 🥚!
Now, everyday will seem like an Easter egg hunt trying to find if your girls have any secret nests 😂

Back
Top Bottom