found the duckies a home

bangor777

Songster
11 Years
May 4, 2008
Hi guys,
I originally posted these babies for sale, trying to recoup the cost of the eggs and their care, but now I'm giving them away. They are three mallard colored unsexed silkie ducklings, hatch date 4/1/09. I purchased the eggs from freestepfarm.com in california. They are wonderful little creatures, but I'm so busy at work I can't keep up with the water changes and litter changes. They are adorable but messy! I'm near bangor. Let me know by pm if you're interested~!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Where is momof247371 ? Perhaps we could choreograph a leap frog give away. I am 1/2 way between Bangor to Portsmouth, NH....
I've been wanting to have an excuse to get up to the new bridge up yonder!
Its a thought!

Aw thanks! I'm just straight out, I can't fit a drive in! If I weren't so crazy busy I would never be giving them away. I was just playing with them and they're so amazing.

Awww, I bet. Gearing up for planting season are you? We have been right out straight to, trying to get birds changed from house to house, on a much smaller scale I'm sure, but its still cleaning!
Then the outside, how does all this stuff build up through the winter? Geesh. Rake a lawn in fall, and you still have to rake the danged thing in the spring. (if its lucky)
But if you ever find a need to get something transported to the lower end of the state, it can be done.

Thanks!
And no, not planting season, but work. I'm a nurse and we're very understaffed right now, I work 14 hours then come home to lonely, messy ducklings! off to bed and do it again.

Back
Top Bottom