*Fowl Contest*

Is Ginger a house turkey? Poor Ginger, my chickens hate my cats. A few days ago I was feeding my chickens some treats and my one-eyed cat walked up thinking I would pet him and the chickens ganged up on him and started chasing him! My cats are very fearful of the chickens!
lau.gif
LOL! Poor cat!

Thanks for entering everybody! Those are some great picture's there @NomanChicken ! Is that chicken in the last picture a black australorp? It looks JUST like my black australorp!!! Here's a picture of 'Abibia' AKA: Bibby, as I call her. My black australorp: See how they look like each other?
Thanks! Yours is really pretty too! Yeah she is a black Australorp, her name is Poe( Edgar Allen Poe) They do look a lot like each other. When we first got her they told us she was a jersey giant but we figured out pretty quick she was not! I love Australorps they are a really friendly breed, she will even take walks with me and sit on my lap!
This is a more recent picture of her

@NomanChicken , my black australorp, 'Bibby' is so sweet! She loves sleeping on my lap and following me around. @animaljamlol28 , you have 4 ducks and 2 chickens? You can post them if you like!
smile.png
Pretty chicken there @BabyandCotton !

Hi, RodNTN! Yes, she is
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
We originally thought she would eventually want to go in her pink, super adorable-looking coop and run haha NOT!!! She cries and paces in circles whenever we try to put her in her coop. She's fine being outside free, but she has to be able to see us at all times otherwise she lets out the saddest cries. OMG Ginger is so spoiled, but that's okay!
2764.png
The cat is slowly warming up to her, however is still a little freaked out whenever Ginger starts flapping her wings. Poor thing, she doesn't know quite what to think about this giant bird being inside ... Lol

Back
Top Bottom