Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

(I thought you didn't like Castiel.
tongue.png
)

"Your probably right." Rieve agreed.

(Well, Rieve just won't break free from anything an notice things XD)

They arrived home and Hans saw Crimson, she had a rabbit and was eating it. He licked his lips, though it was dark out, he was hungry. "Hey, Rieve, I'm hungry. How about I catch us some dinner? Foxes can see well in the dark." Hans said.

(Well, Rieve just won't break free from anything an notice things XD)

They arrived home and Hans saw Crimson, she had a rabbit and was eating it. He licked his lips, though it was dark out, he was hungry. "Hey, Rieve, I'm hungry. How about I catch us some dinner? Foxes can see well in the dark." Hans said.

( Rieve won't notice what things?)

"No Hans, I will go out and get something. I don't want to chance it. Okay?" She said alarmed.

( Rieve won't notice what things?)

"No Hans, I will go out and get something. I don't want to chance it. Okay?" She said alarmed.

(Just, maybe, Castiel's a hypocrite and she should deny himXD)

"I really want you to not be scared. I will provide for you, it's my job." Hans told her.

(Just, maybe, Castiel's a hypocrite and she should deny himXD)

"I really want you to not be scared. I will provide for you, it's my job." Hans told her.

(But yet you want a bad boy, for your sweet little fox Angel.
1f608.png
XD)

"But the darkness! What if their out there, Hans!" Rieve was panicking. She knew exactly what could happen to him if he were caught. Foxes were not nocturnal! They already had this discussion. She started shaking all over.

Last edited:
(But yet you want a bad boy, for your sweet little fox Angel.
1f608.png
XD)

"But the darkness! What if their out there, Hans!" Rieve was panicking. She knew exactly what could happen to him if he were caught. Foxes were not nocturnal! They already had this discussion. She started shaking all over.

(LOL I don't want a hypocrite! I don't know who would...At first when you said a bad boy fox I was incredibly worried it'd be inapropriate and I was just like "Just wait, it'll be fine, just wait just wait!...But if it's not appropriate I'll want to smack her face..." LOL)

"What if they ARE out there? And they get you? I'll stay near, very near, I promise. And I'll take Crimson, hawks are feirce fighters, okay? It'll only be a few blocks away before I see a road, I'm fast and strong, I can fight humans, wolves, and I can run from them. I'll be safe." Hans pleaded.

Andorra had finished the den well before sunset. But for some reason, Arran wasn't back yet. She had taken off to explore Gideon's territory. At least that's what she'd told her. She was always getting in trouble. But coyotes were night animals so she just curled up to go to sleep. That's when she heard Arran approach. They had a method of a soft sound, they did to let the other know it was them. Arran slowly came into the den.

Arran laid down and looked at Andorra. At Andorra's look, Arran automatically said, "I didn't do it. I didn't do anything wrong!" Arran then looked off Sheepishly.

That's when Andorra knew she had done something. "What did you not do?" She asked her sternly.

Arran looked back at Andorra and said, "Do you think I'm pretty, for a coyote, I mean?" She tried to changed the subject.

Andorra looked at Arran with shock. "No! Tell me you didn't go bothering Gideon! That was his one and only rule! I bet you broke it, didn't you?!"

Arran froze and stared at Andorra. Then said, "I can't help it! That fox is fine. Besides, Giddy didn't seem that mad."

Andorra growled at Arran. "Don't blow this for us! This is a pretty cushy deal. Don't make him throw us off his territory. All because you have a cross species infatuation!" Andorra yelled at her.

Arran looked at Andorra and said again, like it explained it all." But that fox is FINE!"

Last edited:
"What if they ARE out there? And they get you? I'll stay near, very near, I promise. And I'll take Crimson, hawks are feirce fighters, okay? It'll only be a few blocks away before I see a road, I'm fast and strong, I can fight humans, wolves, and I can run from them. I'll be safe." Hans pleaded.

Rieve looked at him worried. But nodded her head. She really didn't want him to go. But she couldn't stop him.

Last edited:
Rieve looked at him worried. But nodded her head. She really didn't want him to go. But she couldn't stop him.

He smiled and nuzzled her, "It's just a dream, I'll be fine."

He walked off once Crimson got on his back, and he walked around, after a few minutes of walking he found a road, no sign of food. He had to walk further, then further, then further. He finally found a big raccoon on the end of the road, a few hours old, but fine. It was already dead. He picked it up and Crimson was hungry, so he went to find a rabbit for her to catch. He walked, and walked, and walked. He finally found a little bunny and Crimson spotted it, she flew away, or, a little bit away, and caught it. He waited for her, everything was peaceful and okay.

(Have you ever had a dream where your main goal was suicide?:p)

He smiled and nuzzled her, "It's just a dream, I'll be fine."

He walked off once Crimson got on his back, and he walked around, after a few minutes of walking he found a road, no sign of food. He had to walk further, then further, then further. He finally found a big raccoon on the end of the road, a few hours old, but fine. It was already dead. He picked it up and Crimson was hungry, so he went to find a rabbit for her to catch. He walked, and walked, and walked. He finally found a little bunny and Crimson spotted it, she flew away, or, a little bit away, and caught it. He waited for her, everything was peaceful and okay.

(Have you ever had a dream where your main goal was suicide?:p)

(No, just that I'm falling. Why, you?)
Rieve just laid down beside the den opening and waited.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom