Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

(No, just that I'm falling. Why, you?)

(I've had tons of dreams where I'm like "Okay, someone kill me! Just kill me now! I can't kill myself because I don't have a knife but you guys do!" And I'd just shout that in public until someone killed me, but they never did:p So I ended up getting a knife and stabbing myself....:p LOL)

Hans waited for Crimson, but then he saw three guys walked down the road, into the woods. He panicked, he couldn't leave Crimson! He hid in the bushes. He wished he hadn't ventured off so far away, he didn't mean to! But they wouldn't see him.

(I've had tons of dreams where I'm like "Okay, someone kill me! Just kill me now! I can't kill myself because I don't have a knife but you guys do!" And I'd just shout that in public until someone killed me, but they never did:p So I ended up getting a knife and stabbing myself....:p LOL)

Hans waited for Crimson, but then he saw three guys walked down the road, into the woods. He panicked, he couldn't leave Crimson! He hid in the bushes. He wished he hadn't ventured off so far away, he didn't mean to! But they wouldn't see him.

Rieve laid down beside the den opening and waited for Hans to come back.

Hans saw the humans come closer, hunters, but they had traps! Traps weren't allowed! He couldn't help himself and attacked them feircely.

Rieve was panicking he had been gone do long. She couldn't take it anymore. She sprinted off in the direction that Hans had gone. She could smell his scent and followed it.

Last edited:
Rieve was panicking he had been gone do long. She couldn't take it anymore. She sprinted off in the direction that Hans had gone. She could smell his scent and followed it.

The men got scared and ran away, quickly. "What in the heck was that devil!" "I have no idea! Let's go home!!" They said, Hans looked back at Crimson, who was perched on the food and eating her rabbit.

Rieve looked at him concerned. But said, " My life has no meaning without you Hans. Please forgive me and don't be mad. I love you, I would die without you!" She stated crying deeply.

"But you can't go out like that! When we have pups if you go they'll follow and we'll all be in danger! Pups for the pickin'!" Hans said. "But, I forgive you. But I don't want you to do it again." He said, calming down.

Castiel chuckled wholeheartedly, as he nuzzled her back lovingly. "Oh my, I may choose you fate. Decisions, Decisions. Now what shall I ask, if you were me, should I do with you?" He quarried her smoothly.

Astral smiled, waiting for what his decision was. She would lick his chin, waiting.

Back
Top Bottom