Foxfire Shipped eggs friends

My foxfire eggs have been sent. IDK how many at this point. Sent today. My Frizzle NN eggs IDK when they will come but she said she will send a doz when she does...
I have eggs in my incubator from my hens. I will see how many are fertile. IDK.

They are here! She mailed last night, I got this morning.
fre.PNG
From the top tray, tanF are SFH, M Dark-Marans, M-green her mosaics (I love that they are green!)W- BLRW
fr.PNG

Lower eggs white GS-golden spitz, SS white spitz, BR- quail brabanconne (chicken), PO? IS are isbars!!! Air cells are all intact.

View attachment 2617916From the top tray, tanF are SFH, M Dark-Marans, M-green her mosaics (I love that they are green!)W- BLRWView attachment 2617914
Lower eggs white GS-golden spitz, SS white spitz, BR- quail brabanconne (chicken), PO? IS are isbars!!! Air cells are all intact.
beautiful! was that two orders or three?! I thought the potlucks only had 8 eggs! Mine shipped yesterday and is due to arrive Monday. I'm so excited!!!

They're HERE!!!
2 W - Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (one has a sizable crack and will have to be tossed)
2 GL - Gold deathlayers (I just failed to hatch 41 of these so am not expecting much, but I'll give them a shot. She says hers WILL hatch!)
2 PO - Blue cuckoo polish (new from Greenfire)
4 PV/PV2 - Pavlovskaya!!! (Psyched for this one, I told her I like the breed and I guess she heard me)
1 B - Black copper marans
1 / - Blue marans
1 BZ - Barbezieux
2 IS - isbars

20210417_170855.jpg

They're HERE!!!
2 W - Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (one has a sizable crack and will have to be tossed)
2 GL - Gold deathlayers (I just failed to hatch 41 of these so am not expecting much, but I'll give them a shot. She says hers WILL hatch!)
2 PO - Blue cuckoo polish (new from Greenfire)
4 PV/PV2 - Pavlovskaya!!! (Psyched for this one, I told her I like the breed and I guess she heard me)
1 B - Black copper marans
1 / - Blue marans
1 BZ - Barbezieux
2 IS - isbars

View attachment 2622033
Beautiful assortment. How are they looking for you so far?

View attachment 2617916From the top tray, tanF are SFH, M Dark-Marans, M-green her mosaics (I love that they are green!)W- BLRWView attachment 2617914
Those look great! I love it when eggs arrive quickly. Have you candled yet? Trick question, I know you have. ;)

Beautiful assortment. How are they looking for you so far?
They're looking great! One of the polish had a crack when candled and one of the pavlovskaya developed a blood ring, so I've got a dozen in there now (having received 15) but they all have excellent development as far as I can tell. It's difficult to see in the darker eggs, of course, but I have enough confidence in their development that I'm leaving them in.

Have you purchased Foxfire eggs before?

Once my boyfriend gives me permission to get more birds (which is possible once the fourth coop is finished) I'm probably going to buy one of her larger quantity lots that just showed up on eBay. I love the mystery of not knowing what you'll get and it's a win regardless of the selection because everything she keeps is super cool. :D

Back
Top Bottom