Foxfire Shipped eggs friends

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
I have gotten Foxfire eggs before and just last week. I wanted to put up this thread because I have met many people here who are hatching or have hatched and want to visit with people who have your cousin's chickens. Also say where you are located! This page is for fun and positivity. If you have pictures of your current or past eggs too we want to see!

iss.PNG

Day 3 this evening...

Last edited:
The first time I got her eggs, I was visiting a lady from ID (uglyfoot) and she was friends with the owner of Foxfire brought me eggs. I gave her some of my gray eggs. 2016.

What a fun thread! I, too, have birds from Foxfire eggs. I'm located in Utah and have always had a 50% hatch rate or better with their eggs. That's in a no frill Farm Innovation styrofoam incubator.

I've purchased their Potluck eggs twice off eBay. Then a 3rd purchase direct from them for Isbar (Silverudd's) and Marans eggs.

Due to predators my older Foxfire birds met an untimely end. But I still have 5 pullets I hatched from Foxfire eggs last July. 2 mixed Marans and 3 Isbar. I'll have to snap some pictures and share photos of the current and past birds I've raised from Foxfire.

The birds I've hatched are not without their faults. But for the price, breed variety, and excellent fertility I never hesitate to buy hatching eggs from Foxfire.

IMG_20200124_092631355.jpg

My Foxfire hens are all laying now. They started at almost exactly 6 months (29 weeks 2 days). I have 3 Silverudd's (she still calls them Isbar) and 2 Marans from Foxfire. The only chicken in the photos not from Foxfire is my old Barred Rock.

Aren't their eggs pretty? They're very regular layers. Even the Marans.

IMG_20210222_122932503.jpg

IMG_20210225_175524508.jpg IMG_20210225_175620656.jpg IMG_20210222_124418927.jpg IMG_20210222_124332048.jpg

I ordered frizzle/NN eggs out of NC last monday, they have not gotten my money yet. I am not going to bug the lady because it is the darn P.O. The best way for the money to get to NC and have my eggs sent, (I figure is to order more eggs from some one else.):lau

Any who- I am sending Foxfire money for eggs today. I am excited to see what selection she has now that it is spring!!!!:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom