Fired up the bator

Derrick

Crowing
14 Years
Dec 22, 2009
Hill Country Texas
A friend was interested in getting chicks so I offered to incubate some of my eggs for them. I have the breeds all mixed as I was not planning on hatching this year. It will be interesting to see what hatches out. I will post on this thread for anyone who wants to follow along.

Attachments

• IMG_3154.jpeg
    IMG_3154.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3156.jpeg
    IMG_3156.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3157.jpeg
    IMG_3157.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 13
I'm on my second hatch & testing the ferlity of several,🤗 I had several from the 1st pip but never finished, I should have helped, but didn't see them. 😢Oh it hurts when to see them so close to the end. So hoping for a better outcome this hatch.🫣 I'm also getting a new incubator 👍from a customer to hatch him some out & I'd get to keep it!🙏 Wish me luck & Wishing everyone intubating! ♥️
HUGS from the Who Dat Coop!

I'm on my second hatch & testing the ferlity of several,🤗 I had several from the 1st pip but never finished, I should have helped, but didn't see them. 😢Oh it hurts when to see them so close to the end. So hoping for a better outcome this hatch.🫣 I'm also getting a new incubator 👍from a customer to hatch him some out & I'd get to keep it!🙏 Wish me luck & Wishing everyone intubating! ♥️
HUGS from the Who Dat Coop!
Good luck hatching. This has been a hands off hatching. I work long hours and am not around to help them out of the shell. We’ll see if all the pipped eggs hatch.

Back
Top Bottom