Frank, Murray and Ivy- professional photos

th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
Lucky you to have such a talented friend that is willing to share their talent. Beautiful keepsakes.
clap.gif

Quote:
I would give anything to have two weeks of rain. Even at that we would still be in a drought. Water restrictions acroos the state and people's well's are running dry. I hope mine holds out!!!!
Yes, Frank is the man. He is hysterical running those BO roo's all over the place. He won't let them come in the roost at night until all the ladies are in bed. You should see Murray and Peter peeking in to see if the coast is clear. If not, Frank chases them out. BO's look funny running for their lives!!!

:eek: Wow, your OEGB is GORGEOUS.. And the goat just has a great sparkle in his (her?) eyes. (I see horns, I think male, but I know some species are not quite so picky about horns)..

Quote:
Thank you so much, I am proud of Frank and the rest of the crew.
All of my goats are Boers, they all have horns, male and female. If I get kids in the spring, I will dehorn them.

I LOVE your photos! I especially love the one of your Roo crowing....that always cracks me up and the photographer really caught the emotion...er...effort
big_smile.png
of the crow. How nice to have such beautiful photos of your animals!

Back
Top Bottom