Franklin All Animal Rescue Team FAART

We are working with this rescue organization on our current rescue project dog. Is anyone familiar with them and have any positive or cautionary tales to share?
I know that this was several months ago, however you may want to look at some things that have come to light: Fourleggedfriendsandenemies.blogspot.com You may need to pull archives from Monday October 23, 2017 and also BailBondsHQ.com founder Jesus Meave information. Also check out Facebook Page SCAM ALERT!! FAART

I know that this was several months ago, however you may want to look at some things that have come to light: Fourleggedfriendsandenemies.blogspot.com You may need to pull archives from Monday October 23, 2017 and also BailBondsHQ.com founder Jesus Meave information. Also check out Facebook Page SCAM ALERT!! FAART
Thank you for the information. I will forward it on to DW. Holding it on the clipboard for now. SCAM ALERT!! FAART we have never given them any items or animals they just were a bit of a time sink for her and the person she was in contact with we decided was most likely a "Munchausen by proxy" candidate after we discussed her phone conversations. Short version of the story is we just decided we would keep a 5th dog now after vetting/fixing/chipping and the time involved in rehabbing him.

Thank you for the information. I will forward it on to DW. Holding it on the clipboard for now. SCAM ALERT!! FAART we have never given them any items or animals they just were a bit of a time sink for her and the person she was in contact with we decided was most likely a "Munchausen by proxy" candidate after we discussed her phone conversations. Short version of the story is we just decided we would keep a 5th dog now after vetting/fixing/chipping and the time involved in rehabbing him.
Very fraudulent rescue group, appreciate all the help informing the public.

Back
Top Bottom