Frederick, MD Poultry show coming soon!!!

Tammy, we're going to bring a trailer to haul a coop for sale. We have a lock on it but was thinking of parking it near your camper overnight.

Im so pumped
woot.gif

I guess I'll start bathing tomorrow and lubing combs and waddles on Friday.
big_smile.png

Quote:
No problem. Are you coming at all on Friday? I thought you might be waiting til Saturday morning to arrive. I have soo much to do. Did you get a chance to look at the birds I am taking???

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=263187

Everyone...tell me what you think so far, good or bad. I am a newbie at this chicken showing business so I need direction.

Thanks

Tammy

Im coming on Saturday morning then heading home that night and coming back for the award ceremony. Thanks.

As for you birds... I love your orpingtons, especially the first two; a black and buff. I know nothing of silkies (and plan to keep it that way)
duc.gif

Your sebright is terrible
hide.gif
you wanted honesty!!!
gig.gif
But, it is difficult to get nice ones unless you know where to go. His head looks good and color isn't bad but type is way off.

I agree with you on the sebright. I wanted him to calm himself a bit and I thought this process would help. Boy was I wrong so far. He starts to flog and spur before I even get the door open. That is why Dave is holding him. I also don't like the smuttiness in what is left of his tail. I've decided to take him anyway just this one time hoping to visually compare him to what a good golden sebright looks like. All of my other sebrights are still to young to consider
sad.png

I love my orps though and absolutely cannot wait to see how they stand up to the others...

Hi everybody. I have not been on BYC much lately.... but I am comming to the show too....
Let me know if anyone wants me to bring anything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom