Free 2011 Poultry Calendar

I ordered mine mid-January & had it before the end of the month. Go figure! '
idunno.gif
' It's a pretty nice calendar, but could definitely use some BYC chicken photos. Hope the rest of you get yours soon!

Woohoo! I finally got my calendars! I re-ordered on February 4th (after originally ordering in early October) and received my calendars yesterday (the 9th). So, I really think they lost those early orders, and if you ordered early, you might want to consider re-ordering.

It is a nice calendar, but they need some more/better chicken photos - I'll be watching for when they open up competition for next years photo submissions - I'll bet this forum could provide some really outstanding photos for next years calendar.
wee.gif

I placed my order a week or so ago and I got my calendar today! Has some pretty pictures in it! Wish more of them were chickens though.

Last edited:
OMG my calendars ordered in October ARRIVED(arrived) TODAY. Whoppee it's really neat tho I was disappointed that it also includes parrots, wild birds etc. I am so chicken obsessed I thought it was a CHICKEN calendar. I ordered an extra one for my chicken buddy without a computer. Hang on people if I got it, you will too unless this was in response to my attempt to order again a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom