FREE !!!!!!!!! Ancona Test eggs

Nava

I Got The Naked Neck Blues
10 Years
Aug 2, 2009
Ocala Fl
Never Mind the Buy It Now Price. I had to put something there, they are FREE
I want to see the hatching rate on this shipped eggs, eggs are free just have to pay for shipping, it could be from $10 to $15 depending on where you live 8 + eggs.
If there is 2 persons interested, one will have to wait till I send these eggs first.
I'm getting 3 to 4 eggs a day. here are some pics.

38176_anconas_025.jpg

38176_anconas_026.jpg

38176_anconas_023.jpg

38176_chicks_024.jpg

38176_anconas_015.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
ya.gif
I am interested in testing them. I can handle 10 after 11/18 when my current batch will be hatching. PM me
smile.png

I would test some. I have a hen that's going broody. We could take 6. Anconas are white egg layers correct? We would take 6 ancona and 12 NN and pay for the NN and postage for both.

I have 2 broodie cochins that have been sitting on nothing for weeks, so I'd love to put something under them. Let me know if you need anyone else!

Ok Dennis gets the first batch.

aukuma was second but she wants hers after the 18 so that leaves and opening to the next person wich was lacasitarojafarm,

then BLaBauve if you want some too have to wait till I send all of these, and that would be it, thank you guys for the interest.
Now Shipping to CA,WA,OR is $15 and the rest of the states is $12

PS. ( lacasitarojafarm ) since you also want NN eggs let me have your Zipcode and then I can thell you how much it will be for the Shiping.

Paypal is [email protected]

than you guys. pm me with any questions.

Last edited:
Quote:
too late dak, spots are full LOL
you can try the NN egg auction you still have time
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom