Free Black East Indies drakes-Ohio

4-H chicken mom

Crowing
15 Years
Aug 3, 2007
Oberlin, OH
I need to learn how to sex ducklings. I hatched 10 ducklings for myself and only got three females out of the bunch. So now I have seven Black East Indies drakes that need a new homes. They are three months old now and they are free to anyone willing to pick them up. Sorry I cannot ship. No females available. I live in Northern Ohio. E-mail or PM me if interested.
3417_img_1485.jpg

I just picked up 4 of these, and WOW. Not only great people to deal with, there animals are given the best of the best!!!

These are my 1st BEI ducks, they are a little skidish with me right now, but after a few min of talking and petting them they cool right down.
I brought them home and kept them in a small cage and put that in the big pen with the rest of the ducks and they all seemed friendly and didnt make much noise. I opened the door on the BEI kennel and they walked right out and jumped right in the pond....its been bliss since.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
big_smile.png

Yeah I hope!!!
big_smile.png

Hopefully you can allow me to be an egg tester this spring, Ill make the drive!
Especially if I can test a few Mandarin eggs too, lol.

Once again Thanks alot!

dang. i never seen a duck that color. will the color change at all as the duck matures?
also, these are like show ducks? or are they to be found naturally in your area?
thnkz

Back
Top Bottom