Free black runner and khaki 4 weeks NH

WickedChicksNH

Crowing
Oct 2, 2017
New Hampshire
I am looking to rehome my black Indian runner and khaki Campbell ducks. Both 4 weeks old.
I thought i had enough space for them to run around but I think they would be more happy with a lot more space.

They are homed inside with 2 of my 4 week old chicks ,have been outside during warm days in a coop with a little area for them to play and are very content

I am sorry I dont know the sex though the runner has already started to get his quack l

I live in contoocook NH. If interested leave me a message . I will post current pics asap

I'd be interested If they're both drakes, or I could take the runner drake if you can rehome the other.

It would be great if we could get a video of them 'talking' so we can help you determine drake from duck. If the Runner is already quacking, it may be a girl - in which case I may be interested. Sounds like Thumper650 is interested in drakes which is great b/c it's harder to find homes for drakes sometimes....

I actually got them at Agway in Hillsboro. they have an order sheet which is how I got Pippa and Louie my youngest, and Gabby and Zeke the runner and rouen just happen to be there when I went in one day.

I have never had a problem getting my chicks from Agway 4 (I had 2 more chickens too but a fox got one and the other was a rooster and I was tired of playing kung fu with him to I found a home for him) of my chickens are from them and not any issues. There isn't a minimum amount you can order either.

Back
Top Bottom