Free chicks....maybe in SC

I dont have anyting yet, but I have 8 pullets comming from Ideal on feb 14th. They told me that I will have at least 5 roos in the shipment.

I will be getting,
2 Black Australop
2 Buff Orpington
2 Rhode Islands
2 Barred Rocks
Pullets

I only want 4 pullets, 1 of each. If anybody wants the other 4, I will let you have them for $3.00 each, $12,00 for 4. I'll even get them past the first couple of weeks or so. The cocks are free, and I dont know what they will be. But you will have to let me know if you want the cocks before Friday the 15th.

The cocks will probably be sexlinks.I've never had any extra roos thrown in an order but most people say that's what they give you.Lord knows I don't need any more roo's but if you get something that looks odd or interesting give me shout.

I got a load of Buff Orp roos in my order last year. 6 in all.

We only kept one and gave away the rest.

I might be interested in your extra BO. I will have to ask my wife first though....The chickens are really hers I just help her with them.

we will definitely take the extra boff orp and barred rock.....we may even take the BA

Just have to show the wife a pic

when are they supposed to come in?

I have two barred rock pullets that are 8 weks old that I hatched and some RIR's.I hatched them to see if my eggs were fertle so I really don't have to keep them.If interested let me know.

I mainly want the BO so we can have a mate for our roo...I was just getting the BR so that we wouldn't have one chick by itself

thanks anyways

I have already sold the extra pullets, to some friends of mine out on Mingo creek. If it falls through I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom