1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FREE EGGS -Winners on pg 5

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arllcountrygirl, May 5, 2009.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I would like to give away some free eggs to some lucky person! [​IMG]

I would like to provide eggs to someone who has not received eggs in the the past few weeks. So if you have received free eggs in the past couple of weeks - would you please give the others a chance to win? Thanks so much! [​IMG]

My family will be the deciding party. You may nominate yourself or someone that you would like these eggs to go to. You have until tomorrow at 5pm EST.

Let us know why you or someone else needs these eggs. [​IMG]

Thanks and have fun [​IMG]

This will be for a dozen bantam cochin - mottled eggs.
    Mottled roos covering blk hens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    [​IMG]

Good luck everyone

3. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    ME ME [​IMG]

I've never got eggs off BYC before, let alone win anything !!!

Heres my little man that I hope someday likes chickens as much as me, LOL !!! (just wanted to post the pic cause he's so cute and he needs the eggs [​IMG])

[​IMG]

4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I have been given eggs recently (not necessarily won....)
    But, what I would like to know is if I may still nominate another member?

5. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    Quote:I do believe that you can.. The rules say you can tell why some one else deserves the eggs.. But I would make sure the person you want to nominate wants eggs first... But who doesnt want eggs... LOL...

6. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    I'm getting Fertility Testing eggs soon, so technially those are free eggs, so I will not ask to win these. But I do want to say that I just hatched some of Rbamterrys Cochin eggs and Boy are they Cuties! So Good Luck everybody!

[​IMG]

7. Baby_Chick

Baby_Chick Out Of The Brooder

Me and My family PLEASE!!! My dad cooks a lot and we've never had farm fresh eggs before. I just got baby chicks about a week ago so they won't be producing for a while. And I've never gotten eggs off of BYC before (as you can tell) and I didn't even you that you could get eggs off of here. Please?!??? [​IMG]

8. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:Not that it matters, just curious, do you plan to eat these or hatch them?

9. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I nominate ME [​IMG]

I really want some cochins and haven't had a chance to add them to my flock yet. I have been slowly expanding to other breeds besides my original RIR hens.

I do not have any special reason you should pick me except I really like 'em and want some! I am a nice person [​IMG] I love chickens [​IMG] I haven't won any eggs EVER [​IMG] I just hatched out my first batch of chicks ever so I really want to try again with your cochins [​IMG] I'd take just 2 eggs, any eggs [​IMG] I would really appreciate them and hatch them out to the best of my ability and post millions of pics [​IMG]

Good Luck choosing, there are so many worthy people on here that would love them I'm sure [​IMG]

ETA: I just made some chicken saddles and plan on making lots more...I'd send you some [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  10. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Quote:You do know these are HATCHING eggs, right?? Cause it sounds like you want to eat them..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by