FREE EGGS -Winners on pg 5

arllcountrygirl

lavender nutt
11 Years
Sep 27, 2008
Delight, Arkansas
My Coop
My Coop
I would like to give away some free eggs to some lucky person!
celebrate.gif

I would like to provide eggs to someone who has not received eggs in the the past few weeks. So if you have received free eggs in the past couple of weeks - would you please give the others a chance to win? Thanks so much!
clap.gif

My family will be the deciding party. You may nominate yourself or someone that you would like these eggs to go to. You have until tomorrow at 5pm EST.

Let us know why you or someone else needs these eggs.
wink.png

Thanks and have fun
thumbsup.gif

This will be for a dozen bantam cochin - mottled eggs.
Mottled roos covering blk hens
16353_critters_004-297x258.jpg

16353_dscf2868.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ME ME
wee.gif

I've never got eggs off BYC before, let alone win anything !!!

Heres my little man that I hope someday likes chickens as much as me, LOL !!! (just wanted to post the pic cause he's so cute and he needs the eggs
lau.gif
)

13013_baby_aiden_031_2.jpg

I have been given eggs recently (not necessarily won....)
But, what I would like to know is if I may still nominate another member?

Quote:
I do believe that you can.. The rules say you can tell why some one else deserves the eggs.. But I would make sure the person you want to nominate wants eggs first... But who doesnt want eggs... LOL...

I'm getting Fertility Testing eggs soon, so technially those are free eggs, so I will not ask to win these. But I do want to say that I just hatched some of Rbamterrys Cochin eggs and Boy are they Cuties! So Good Luck everybody!

24137_1_chicks_5-1.jpg

Me and My family PLEASE!!! My dad cooks a lot and we've never had farm fresh eggs before. I just got baby chicks about a week ago so they won't be producing for a while. And I've never gotten eggs off of BYC before (as you can tell) and I didn't even you that you could get eggs off of here. Please?!???
big_smile.png

I nominate ME
tongue.png

I really want some cochins and haven't had a chance to add them to my flock yet. I have been slowly expanding to other breeds besides my original RIR hens.

I do not have any special reason you should pick me except I really like 'em and want some! I am a nice person
smile.png
I love chickens
smile.png
I haven't won any eggs EVER
smile.png
I just hatched out my first batch of chicks ever so I really want to try again with your cochins
smile.png
I'd take just 2 eggs, any eggs
smile.png
I would really appreciate them and hatch them out to the best of my ability and post millions of pics
smile.png

Good Luck choosing, there are so many worthy people on here that would love them I'm sure
smile.png

ETA: I just made some chicken saddles and plan on making lots more...I'd send you some
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom