Free exotic chick what is it?

Murry Mcmurray really made this confusing by not listing what kind of chick the exotic free chick was AND by adding extra chicks to my order and not informing me what kind they are. If I have 3 or 4 roosters I won't be that happy. I carefully planned for 1 rooster.

I took a chance on claiming my free exotic chick knowing he may be a boy. But the extra chicks I didnt order turning out to be boys may not work out so well for me.

Who knows maybe all the extra birds are female Buff O's like the ones i ordered.

Fingers crossed

20190616_155755.jpg

Look back through the Internet pics of the black babies and see which kind have yellow feet. He could be one of several different breeds, you may just have to wait.

The black chick is a true blue or true green

The free exotic chick is one of the 12 yellow peeps that looks like the others. Just now me and my wife inspected all 12 yellow peeps they all look the same. One is supposed to be exotic lol

Guess time will tell

The black chick is a true blue or true green

The free exotic chick is one of the 12 yellow peeps that looks like the others. Just now me and my wife inspected all 12 yellow peeps they all look the same. One is supposed to be exotic lol

Guess time will tell

Did you check combs and leg color. Maybe one is different.

Also, the hatcheries aren’t 100% on sex anyway. I ordered in feb from Hoover’s. 12 assorted pullets and 4 straight run silkies. I did want a rooster and wanted him to be small and fuzzy. Well at this point none of the fuzzys are proving to be boys (typical) but I have 2 definite, and another suspected cockerel in my assorted pullets.
I hope your exotic proves herself soon.

Back
Top Bottom