Name: Hurley
Title: "Snuggles"

Name: Various
Title: "Odd One Out"

Name: Zebb
Title: "Patriarch"
THEY ALL LOOK AMAIZING

Kung foo henny.
this little girl will take on the biggest chicken to defend her chick.
Yes she is going threw a molt i have 3 of them like that here they sure are perty when their feathers grow back so please don't be haten on her, she has a big heart and the courage of a rooster.

you don't scare me" bring it"

Bald chicks rule

As you can see it takes 4 hens to raise one baby here

Safe at at last

originally posted by zazouse

Kung foo henny.
Yes she is going threw a molt i have 3 of them like that here they sure are perty when their feathers grow back so please don't be haten on her, she has a big heart and the courage of a rooster.

Bald chicks rule

Safe at at last

thats funny i like this post and the chicken its the first time i have seen this...
lau.gif

originally posted by zazouse

Kung foo henny.

Bald chicks rule

Safe at at last

thats funny i like this post and the chicken its the first time i have seen this...
lau.gif

O_O Omigosh! That poor little hen! Thats from a moult? Wow! Do the other hens peck her?

This is our rooster, Sue...we weren't sure if he was going to be a boy or a girl, so we went Johnny cash,lol. He's super friendly and loves to hang out in the yard with us when we are working outside. He's still very young, only 5 months old, but he's got the heart of a lion in that little body of his! Sue is a partridge Wyanedotte Bantam.

And this is our girl B.D.....she's a really funny girl, loves people and thinks she belongs in the house,lol. She's always trying to sneak up the steps and into the kitchen for a treat! B.D. is a mottled cochin, five months old. She's a bit of a late bloomer, but she's feathering out nicely!

zazouse, that sounds amazing!

Thanks for the entries. :D
It would be great if I could get a couple more votes as we're currently tied for first. :)

Contest ends today, I guess, although I'm not sure what day it is in the US. :lol:

How can we like one photo out of 5, i mean some folks posted multiple photos but i really like one of them most, if i like the entry with 5 photos does it count for one vote or 5?
I want to vote for one but not sure how.
Thank you,i will vote when i get a reply.

I think just say in the comment bit which one you're voting for, that's how I saw it done before. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom