1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

free hatching eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by easterlyfarms, Sep 21, 2009.

1. easterlyfarms

easterlyfarms Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2009
    i would like to sell my eggs, but am not sure if they are fertile. i have a lovely red sex link (not hatchery stock) and a barnyard bantam who is absoulutly the most handsome rooster ever.(he has a funny attitude) i would love to know if they are making a fertile egg. I will give 3 to 4 eggs for free then ship it to you for a nominal cost of $8 prority mail. The only other thing you have to do is tell me if any hatch and please send me a picture. Email me at [email protected] that is also my paypal but don't send money to me with out first being in contact with me. i will send out 2 to 3 batches. but on a fist come first serve basis. thank you Jeff

2. Bird Brain

Bird Brain Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Hixson, TN
    You know you can crack them open to tell if they are fertile right? I think the test is more for testing your packing abilities.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by