FREE Hens - Buff Orps, EEs, Seramas, Cochin, Silkie (NC)

Corey NC

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
I am having predator problems and I need to re-home my babies, as much as I love them I can't keep them safe. I've gone from 25+ chickens to 15. They must go to pet homes and I would love for at least the standards go together and the batams go together.

3 Buff Orpington Hens
2 Buff Orpington Pullets (laying)
2 EE Hens (Laying blue green eggs)
1 Batam Black Cochin (Currently Broody)
1 White Silkie hen (threatening broody)
1 BB Red Serama Rooster
2 Black Serama Hens
1 Mottled Hen (Currently Broody)
1 "Cream-colored" Hen

I live an hour from the VA border near Durham, Pick up only. Must be willing to keep me updated on how everyone is doing.

Please email me as I don't check the website often - [email protected].

I can get pictures upon request.

Last edited:
Darn shame, I'd love to take the bantams, but you're too far for me.
hmm.png

I live in Asheboro and have a pet flock of 42 chickens of various breeds.

I would take a few of them but I have no clue when I could get up to Durham to get them.

Maybe someone else will volunteer to take them and provide them a safe home.

I am interested to know what kind of predators you are having problems with. I can let you borrow 2-3 live traps if you are having coon or possum problems. You can send me a pm and I may be able to help you with the predators.

Darin

I have gotten a lot of replies and I think I have found the right home for all of them.

I am pretty sure it is a weasel (blood sucked from the neck, crops eaten), I have a live trap but it has not caught whatever it is.

This also has come after a stint of fighting a fox which has left my babies unable to free-range which just isn't fair to them.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Back
Top Bottom