Free range hens could care less?

I just bought the feed.
Do you know how to read the MFG date?
It's usually stamped on the sew tape on the bottom of bag.
What brand/model of feed is it?

The issue is I want to spoil them since they were in a bad situation
Reducing their nutrition is not good for them, as much as it might make you feel better.

Do you know how to read the MFG date?
It's usually stamped on the sew tape on the bottom of bag.
What brand/model of feed is it?

Reducing their nutrition is not good for them, as much as it might make you feel better.
I understand. I feel terrible about it now that you have said that but I understand what you mean.

Free range means free range of whatever they want to eat. They know what to do. Keep feed available full time so they have the option. As long as they are healthy, let them do their thing. 🤷‍♀️

First thing in the morning I give grubs and scratch them I have the layer feed out too. The issue is I want to spoil them since they were in a bad situation before I adopted them and I want them to be happy and have a full belly….but I think maybe they are only wanting treats.
Cut out the scratch and grubs, I can appreciate that they're rescue but a dirt like that will cause issues in the long run.
They have you trained....😅

Cut out the scratch and grubs, I can appreciate that they're rescue but a dirt like that will cause issues in the long run.
They have you trained....😅
They sure do have me trained! They scratch the back door to get my attention and I come out and they want treats.haha

Recently watched an interview video on the best nutrition for laying hens. It was the highly censored Dr. Mercola and a pastured egg producer from Michigan. Mercola, a super health optimizer, believes that the best Omega 3's which we all get far too few of, (people and chickens alike!) come from the fresh bugs they hunt. Supplemental fruits should be offered to well-pastured/forested flocks, but not much in the way of omega 6 grains??? Like I mentioned, he is intensely censored for not toeing the PhARMA line, so the video was only kept up for a couple days before he took it down himself. I saved the transcript for future reference.

Hey, I found the video on BitChute!
Dr. Mercola Interviews:

CHANGING THE FOOD SYSTEM FROM THE BOTTOM UP - INTERVIEW WITH ASHLEY ARMSTRONG​

Back
Top Bottom