FREE Red Silkie Bantam Rooster! 18 wks

CutestChickenFarmer

Songster
12 Years
Jun 26, 2007
Delaware
Hi everybody, haven't posted in a while.

Seems that one of my chicks has grown up into a ROOSTER and on their 18-week birthday, started to crow! Definitely NOT cool in a suburban area!

Anyone wanting him who lives in the Delaware area, I will happily bring him to you! He's beautiful and I hate to part with him, but I just can't have a rooster where I live.
sad.png

Susan

Hi mdbucks! They all turned 18 weeks on Tuesday, and I've been waiting patiently for eggs - none yet. However, on that very Tuesday, Posh, my Silkie Bantam, made an effort to crow, so I've been somewhat consumed with finding him a new home. I probably have eggs all over my backyard somewhere! Hmm, maybe I oughta go look...

I posted him on Craigslist in my area, and within AN HOUR, someone offered to take him. She works near where I live and has a farm in Elkton, MD, so all's well that ends well!

The German Shepherd is doing great. He'll be 12 in January and was starting to limp around a bit due to arthritis, but he's on some good meds now, as well as a lot of vitamin supplements, so he should be improving soon.

I'd send updated pictures, but I got smashed at a Halloween party and lost my camera.
roll.png

Maybe if I'm good, Santa will bring me another one!
fl.gif

Susan

Cutiest,

I've been wondering about your chickens because we got our chickens on the same day. I haven't had any eggs yet either
sad.png

Good luck,

jackie

Back
Top Bottom