Free Roosters! - Kitsap County

FlightyChicken

🦃 Turkey Obsessed 🦃
Nov 18, 2020
Kitsap County, WA
We have 4 16 week old cockerels ready for a new home! We have 1 Buff, 1 Rhode Island Red, and 2 Silver-laced wyandottes! They are very sweet, and would love to go into a nice home. unfortunately, we cant ship through mail, but can schedule a pick-up in Kitsap county WA. Don't hesitate to contact if interested!
thumbnail_IMG_0684.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0693.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0679.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0695.jpg

We have 4 16 week old cockerels ready for a new home! We have 1 Buff, 1 Rhode Island Red, and 2 Silver-laced wyandottes! They are very sweet, and would love to go into a nice home. unfortunately, we cant ship through mail, but can schedule a pick-up in Kitsap county WA. Don't hesitate to contact if interested!
View attachment 2417817View attachment 2417818View attachment 2417823View attachment 2417824
Omg!!! All so handsome. I hope you find a good home for them. Not a freezer

Yeah... They need to homed fast or they will go to the freezer on Sunday :(
I really wish we could keep them, but my parents say otherwise.....
Have you tried Craigslist? Here in Maine, it's currently a bad time of year to re-home roosters, but perhaps in your state it's better? You can try.
I keep seeing free chickens on BYC. I keep falling in love with everybody's free roosters, but currently can't have any. Not enough hens for a good ratio. If I was able to get one of yours, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Buff and the Red.

Have you tried Craigslist? Here in Maine, it's currently a bad time of year to re-home roosters, but perhaps in your state it's better? You can try.
I keep seeing free chickens on BYC. I keep falling in love with everybody's free roosters, but currently can't have any. Not enough hens for a good ratio. If I was able to get one of yours, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Buff and the Red.
Yeah.... Its a really bad time in our state right now to rehome roosters too, because its not breeding season, so nobody's wanting/getting roosters at the moment. I should try craglist for them too, hopefully something will pop up

Back
Top Bottom