Free Roosters! - Kitsap County

FlightyChicken

🦃 Turkey Obsessed 🦃
Premium Feather Member
Nov 18, 2020
Kitsap County, WA
We have 4 16 week old cockerels ready for a new home! We have 1 Buff, 1 Rhode Island Red, and 2 Silver-laced wyandottes! They are very sweet, and would love to go into a nice home. unfortunately, we cant ship through mail, but can schedule a pick-up in Kitsap county WA. Don't hesitate to contact if interested!
thumbnail_IMG_0684.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0693.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0679.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0695.jpg

Hei 20

Free Ranging
Oct 8, 2020
We have 4 16 week old cockerels ready for a new home! We have 1 Buff, 1 Rhode Island Red, and 2 Silver-laced wyandottes! They are very sweet, and would love to go into a nice home. unfortunately, we cant ship through mail, but can schedule a pick-up in Kitsap county WA. Don't hesitate to contact if interested!
View attachment 2417817 View attachment 2417818 View attachment 2417823 View attachment 2417824
Omg!!! All so handsome. I hope you find a good home for them. Not a freezer

Lacy Duckwing

Autistic Chicken Lover
Premium Feather Member
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Yeah... They need to homed fast or they will go to the freezer on Sunday :(
I really wish we could keep them, but my parents say otherwise.....
Have you tried Craigslist? Here in Maine, it's currently a bad time of year to re-home roosters, but perhaps in your state it's better? You can try.
I keep seeing free chickens on BYC. I keep falling in love with everybody's free roosters, but currently can't have any. Not enough hens for a good ratio. If I was able to get one of yours, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Buff and the Red.

FlightyChicken

🦃 Turkey Obsessed 🦃
Premium Feather Member
Nov 18, 2020
Kitsap County, WA
Have you tried Craigslist? Here in Maine, it's currently a bad time of year to re-home roosters, but perhaps in your state it's better? You can try.
I keep seeing free chickens on BYC. I keep falling in love with everybody's free roosters, but currently can't have any. Not enough hens for a good ratio. If I was able to get one of yours, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Buff and the Red.
Yeah.... Its a really bad time in our state right now to rehome roosters too, because its not breeding season, so nobody's wanting/getting roosters at the moment. I should try craglist for them too, hopefully something will pop up

Top Bottom