Sponsored Post Free Sample of Zyfend® A! – comment with photo of your chickens!

free_range.jpg

before i got my game rooster and he killed half of them :( his beak was cut and have not lost anymore :)

DwayneNLiz...

Thank you so much for posting your question on Zyfend
00ae.png
A!

We developed Zyfend A with a large egg producing customer for their organic and natural certified laying operations over 4 years ago when worms were causing major health and productivity issues for them. The challenge was that there were no products that their organic certifier would approve for the use to address the problem. They initially tried the product for over 9 months and have continued to use it since that time with excellent results.

You are correct! It's innovative formula is designed to help break down the natural defenses of the worm and their eggs so that they become susceptible to the birds own immune system, stomach acids and harmful bacteria that can harm them.

The good news is that Zyfend A can be used without having to throw away any eggs! No chemicals, no medications, no synthetics. And requires no VFD (Veterinary Feed Directive) or Rx to use it! Just use 6 drops in every gallon of water provided to your birds, 1 week out of every month throughout the year.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any additional questions I may be able to answer. (Visit our website for contact information = www.dbcagproducts.com)

Thanks again for your question!

BYCHP David

DwayneNLiz...

00ae.png
A!

We developed Zyfend A with a large egg producing customer for their organic and natural certified laying operations over 4 years ago when worms were causing major health and productivity issues for them. The challenge was that there were no products that their organic certifier would approve for the use to address the problem. They initially tried the product for over 9 months and have continued to use it since that time with excellent results.

You are correct! It's innovative formula is designed to help break down the natural defenses of the worm and their eggs so that they become susceptible to the birds own immune system, stomach acids and harmful bacteria that can harm them.

The good news is that Zyfend A can be used without having to throw away any eggs! No chemicals, no medications, no synthetics. And requires no VFD (Veterinary Feed Directive) or Rx to use it! Just use 6 drops in every gallon of water provided to your birds, 1 week out of every month throughout the year.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any additional questions I may be able to answer. (Visit our website for contact information = www.dbcagproducts.com)

BYCHP David
@DwayneNLiz

DwayneNLiz...

00ae.png
A!

BYCHP David
I know that Coccidia are in their own class of parasites, but does Zyfend work for Coccidiosis as well?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom