Sponsored Post Free Sample of Zyfend® A! – comment with photo of your chickens!

When do the first 100 people get the sample?
That is what I was wondering, aren't their over 100 people now? Thanks in advance!
smile.png

Thank you for your submissions and all the great pictures! Keep them coming!

And yes, it looks like we may have exceeded the 100 submissions. But don't let that stop you from posting photo shots of your birds! We love seeing them!

For those who are wondering, our next step is to reach out to the first 100 backyard poultry enthusiasts who will each receive a 30 ml Zyfend
00ae.png
A for use in their backyard flock.

We will be sending out a message to those who qualified to get contact information on how to get your Zyfend A to you!

Once we get that info, we will send them out as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all the great photos! They are awesome and speak to the passion that each of you have for your backyard flocks!

Thank you for your submissions and all the great pictures! Keep them coming!

And yes, it looks like we may have exceeded the 100 submissions. But don't let that stop you from posting photo shots of your birds! We love seeing them!

For those who are wondering, our next step is to reach out to the first 100 backyard poultry enthusiasts who will each receive a 30 ml Zyfend
00ae.png

We will be sending out a message to those who qualified to get contact information on how to get your Zyfend A to you!

Thanks again for all the great photos! They are awesome and speak to the passion that each of you have for your backyard flocks!

Thanks so much!

Thank you for your submissions and all the great pictures!  Keep them coming!

And yes, it looks like we may have exceeded the 100 submissions.  But don't let that stop you from posting photo shots of your birds!  We love seeing them!

00ae.png

Thanks again for all the great photos!  They are awesome and speak to the passion that each of you have for your backyard flocks!
I was one of the first 100. Did you send out emails? Or where do I send cintact information? Thank you

That is what I was wondering, aren't their over 100 people now? Thanks in advance!
smile.png

I was one of the first 100. Did you send out emails? Or where do I send cintact information? Thank you

Hi Radena, we are working on sending PMs to all of the winners. Unfortunately we are only allowed to send a certain number of PMs each day. Keep watching your inbox for more information. Thanks for participating!

Back
Top Bottom