Free: Splash Polish Rooster in Lexington, KY

Oh, then you're fine. LOL! I used to take my dogs to the Nicholasville rd vet clinic...down there on the left by the church. Of course, I remember when Nicholasville road was just 4 lanes and nothing but cows!!!

Sometimes I really miss being there. Kentucky, not Nicholasville road!!
Oh and I totally miss Meijer. We only have wal mart and food lion if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for groceries.
hit.gif

I shop at Meijer all the time! They have affordable organic food there, and their regular food is also usually good priced. Sometimes we shop at the new Kroger they built at Brannon Rd. but I always end up spending twice as much as I would have at Meijer...

I live in the neighborhood behind the church!

Last edited:
Not sure where Brannon road is....I use Ken Schlick. I don't know if he's still there or not. We moved to NC about 5 years ago. I totally miss there. We lived out in Bourbon county for teh 2 years before we moved.

My mom sold her house in Versailles after my dad died in 05 and moved to PA with my one sister. We are moving up there in the next week or so. Hubby wants to visit Lex sometime this summer. We still have a few freinds in the area.

We actually lived downtown - smack downtown. We'd walk to the library or triangle park for fun. Do you remember when someone put laundry soap in the fountains at thoroughbred park? OMG, we lived like 3 blocks from there and there was soap bubbles like 3 feet deep all the way across Midland!!!

The irrigation company my hubby worked for had the Herald-leader contract - he saw it first hand...he was laughing so hard he barely could tell me what had happened!

Back
Top Bottom