Free Surprise chick from McMurray Id Help

And EE is an abbreviation for an Easter Egger. At the end of the day, they are all just fancy labels though.
Right, MM doesn't use the label Easter Egger, but I have seen others call their Amerucaunas EE. My bird there didn't have cheek tufts, so I ruled that out. Now I see that the other colored egg birds fall in the same category

Right, MM doesn't use the label Easter Egger, but I have seen others call their Amerucaunas EE. My bird there didn't have cheek tufts, so I ruled that out. Now I see that the other colored egg birds fall in the same category
Ameraucanas are a purebred, but often hatcheries will sell EEs as Ameraucanas or spelled like Americanas. EEs don't need to have beards, I have plenty without one.

Ameraucanas are a purebred, but often hatcheries will sell EEs as Ameraucanas or spelled like Americanas. EEs don't need to have beards, I have plenty without one.
Yes I think MM says they aren't Purebred. They also say all of theirs have cheek tufts, but maybe not beards. So that's why I thought it might be a WTB.

Back
Top Bottom